November 19, 2011

Jerry was up in the middle of the night again.  The inverter alarm went off.  He was in the engine room and determined that the electrical ground was draining voltage from the batteries.  Heck of a way to spend the night, but it will help immensely having the inverter working properly.

One of the boats left about 8 am.  The other 4 were taking it slow and didn't move until 9 am.  As we're waiting for the others to move out, I took a shower.  Blow drying my hair I twisted somehow and had a severe sharp pain in my back.  Hurt like the devil.  It got worse as the day progressed.  I spent most of the day in bed or on the floor.  I took Aleve, iced it and used tennis balls trying to work out the spasm or strain.  Man it hurt.


Met the raft again that we'd seen up river. These kids are adventurous or something. We heard they have chickens on board but didn't see them, yuk. 













We continued on and decided to stop one more time before we made it to Mobile.  Anchored at Big Briar Creek at mile 12.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment