December 12, 2011


Departed Matt's about 8:15.  But before we did, we had the pleasure of seeing dolphins up close.  They came right up by the boat in the bayou.  This is so cool for the kids from Kansas.


















Here's a better picture of Matt's place where we stayed.

Cool again this morning, so coat and gloves are in order. I drove us out of the bayou. I'm certainly more comfortable driving the boat than I ever thought I would be. I'm still not ready for docking in tight places but I'm sure I will be before we're done.




Met this shrimp boat in the channel.  Seeing more and more shrimpers the further south we go.



A couple of the birds we've captured along the way.

We made it to Bay Point Marina in Panama City Beach about 4 pm today.  Settled in, had a glass of wine and I fixed beef stroganoff for dinner.  We have cable TV so watched a couple of my favorite shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment